Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Style Spotlight - Kanye West

I am a huge fan both of Kanye West's style and his music. I mean, tell me you haven't got through those last minutes of a gym sesh without 'Stronger' to motivate you? I love how Kanye incorporates his innate hip-hop sensibility with a more dapper sense of style. This is a man who once said he would like to intern for Louis Vuitton and just this year debuted his very own womenwear line, at which the Olsen sisters were sitting front row. Suffice to say, he has a deep appreciation for fashion, and isn't afraid to take risks, something by now you will know I admire in people when it comes to their dresss sense.

Now, I'm usually not a fan of the 'high tops with a suit' look but I must say Kanye pulls it off. Love the white bow tie and shades- indoors.
 .
Love the LV scarf and striped blazer with jeans in a classic dark wash.

I love red statement pieces on men, either blazers as Kanye West has worn here, or red skinny jeans. Even a red v neck t-shirt with black skinny jeans could look awesome.

The colourful loafers really stand out with the basic palette of the rest of the outfit. I love how the chunky knit scarf gives it some texture though.

As I said, adore statement red pieces on men. Just something about that colour. Can't help but notice the awesome camof print LV duffel bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment