Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Current Crushes



I got a few pieces from Zara last week, could not believe that I found the perfect t-strap heels that I have been waiting to add to my wardrobe. I love neutral coloured heels as they just go with everything, and this peachy, rose-tea coloured pair are so feminine and delicate.




 I also got this adorable tee, my own little piece of the Dolce/Vuitton inspired, pastel coloured palette. I am obsessed with this pistachio-esque shade, it is so light and will be perfect once the weather warms up - which I hope it will soon, as I'm so over grey clouds!



 Now I know this is an awful picture, but I wanted to show these amazing silky pyjama trousers. This is one summer trends piece I really wanted to try, and I love how classic these stripy trousers are, so excited to wear them! They fall really beautifully and create an elegant silhouette with some serious high heels.


This weekend my Dad took the fam down to London for one of our little traditions - afternoon tea at The Gerogian in Harrods. My favourite blend changes every time I go there as they always have some amazing new teas, and their delicate sandwiches, cakes and pastries are delicious. The best thing has got to be the scones though, perfect with their rose petal jam. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment