Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Current Crushes


I wear this Swarovski necklace practically everyday. I was a bday present from my besties when I turned 18, so not only is it so cute and timeless, but it has sentimental value.


I have been re-watching some episodes of The Hills lately, it's just easy breezy guilty pleasure TV, haha. Not to mention it's set in LA, which anyone will tell you is one of my all time favourite cities!!

These Zara boots have been my winter staple. The heel is just enough to give me a little lift, but easy enough to walk around in without loosing all feeling in my feet! They are platform booties, and are so versatile. I can wear them with anything.


Hands down my two most-beloved types of accessories in the jewellery deparmtent are statement necklaces and rings. This was a find from Downtown LA and is a staple. A cute pop of colour.


I love this velvet-esque tee from Zara, which I love pairing with skinny black jeans and some boots. Such a luxe colour and texture that I really think looks great this time of year. This bright and warm colour will blast away your January blues ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment