Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Current Crushes



I officially began shopping for Spring this week, as I finally got time to actually chill and walk around the mall in search of inspiring new items! I fell in love with this , relaxed blazer from River Island. It will add such a punch to any outfit, and the colour is flattering on any skin tone, to add that burst of summery cheer.

 This gorgeous fragrance is the perfect scent to help you step lightly into Spring...so dreamy and light.

This is another River Island buy which I had to buy! I love the crazy print but the fact that it's a wearable item, a skinny jean. Will for sure be wearing these a lot come Summer.


 And of course... Spring fashion publications..the covers alone are enough to get you all girly and giddy. This is for sure the girliest season we've seen in a while, and I'm all for it. Embracing femininity is what I feel makes women look their most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment