Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Golden Globes - looking back on last year, waiting for this year's...

Awards Season is one of the most exciting times for me. I love to stay up and watch the red carpet footage, and to watch the most fabulous couture be paraded around for the world to see on the backs of some of the most talented people in the entertainment industry. So in the spirit of looking forward to the awards shows, especially the Globes this Sunday, I picked some of my best looks from last year's Golden Globes to remember the hits.

I think Ms. Jolie stole the show in this simply stunning Versace gown. Albeit, having Brad Pitt on your arm helped, I'm sure.. ;)

Sandra Bullock is one of my favourite actresses, and I loved this delicate Jenny Packham gown on her, although I feel a gentle and softer updo might have complemented it better.

Loved this jewel-toned assymetrical gown on Juliane Moore from Lanvin, although I think it looks a bit creased and in need of a fresh steaming.

Claire Danes looked so modern and beautiful in this clean-cut Calvin Klein Collection gown. The peachy-pink tone is so gently and adds warmth to this clean-cut look.

Leighton Meester in Burberry Prorsum. I love the lightness and colour of this dress, plus the shoes are gorg!

Lea Michelle in Oscar de la Renta. I love that she really isn't afraid to go for the dramatic at big events. Fabu, sista. The colour of this dress adds just the right amount of youth to the austere shape.

Love the theatrical train on Eva Longoria's Zac Posen gown.

Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhuillier, so classy and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment