Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Current Crushes

I adore Ralph Lauren. His preppy shirts and Rugby-inspired tops are so easy to wear and look stylish without having to try too hard. This is one shirt which I have worn so many times, especially when I have no idea what to wear.  I just throw it on with skinny jeans and either cute ballet flats or high-heeled boots and I'm good-to-go. Mr Lauren, you've saved my life countless times...


  As we all know, I love Juicy. This charm bracelet is one of my go-to's for adding a fun touch of glamour to an everyday outfit. I literally feel weird if I don't have any jewellery on. During the last exams I had, I still wore one of my other mini Juicy bracelets into the exam room, lol.
 A gentle browse through this amazing book  by Daniele Bott is enough to get your fashion fix. I mean who doesn't just freak out over Chanel?

I love to play up my eyes with my make-up, and as well as using eyeliner, the mascara has got to be perfect. I hate lashes that look spidery, and of course those nasty clumps that just make you look like one hot mess. This mascara has really worked for me, I have to apply it quite lightly to the lower lashes to avoid clumps, but they make my lashes so long and really dramatic without using falsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment