Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Current Crushes

 This Juicy Couture watch was a gift for my birthday (back in October) from my aunt and uncle. I hadn't really worn it but have started wearing it a lot recently. I love how it's classic but has that Juicy touch with the cute little crystal dangling by the face of the watch.

Coincidentally I've also really been wearing my Juicy 'Couture Couture' fragrance a lot the past few weeks. It's feminine but a little bit musky as well, so goes perfectly in winter.

These leather Karen Millen biker boots are so great for this weather. You can keep your feet warm but still look glamorous because of the beautiful detail. I love that these shoes give an edge to any outfit without being too grungy for my taste.


Lounging around the house during the holidays calls for comfy clothes. Hollister has the softest shirts that I throw on with jeans for a comfy look that is still cute. I like to go for brighter colours and this plaid with pink, navy and forrest green, was the perfect choice for me.


Another holiday essential - great movies. I just picked up High Society the other day on a whim from HMV. I mean with the names Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra on the cover how could I not, right? I also love my fashion documentaries (The September Issue is another must-watch) and Largerfeld Confidential has been playing on my laptop recently. The man is a living legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment