Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Current Crushes

I've decided to post, every week, a few of the things that I'm currently loving, either clothes, accessories, make-up, jewellery, certain magazines etc etc.
So here it goes for this week...

These patent nude heels from Zara (they do the best shoes on the high street) are so useful, they literally go with everything!

I got this Karen Millen coat a few weeks ago. I'd been in search for the perfect coat for ages, and this one finally made the cut. I feel so much dressier with it on, and I love the trim. <3

 These Chanel earings were given to me by my aunty, so not only are they beautiful, but they have a lot of sentimental value.
 This MAC mineralise powder is gorgeous. I use it all the time, but especially in winter to give my skin that extra boost of glowiness it needs in the dreary weather.

This was my first ever red lipstick buy and I've been crazy for it ever since. It's YSL's Rouge Pur Couture range in the shade '01'. So classic and impactful without even trying too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment