Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011






Hello everyone! Welcome to Emerald Panther - my blog all to do with the numerous and fabulously beautiful things in the fashion, art, beauty and design worlds which continue to inspire me, and which I thought I would take to the Internet to share with anyone who is as passionate about them as me.

So this first post is to warm me up - it is getting very cold for winter, so I have pulled  a few pictures of stars wearing one of my favourite pieces of all time this festive time of year - the fur coat/gilet. Now I'm not going into an ethical debate on real vs faux just yet, but am here to show a few examples of gorgeous pieces worn by a few very stylish celebrities, including the great Rachel Zoe herself, who in my eyes is the maint proponent for the gilet trend sweeping across the stores of countries everywhere. Although ironically, in my chosen photo she isn't wearing a gilet but a daring leopard coat, also a print donned by Ms Richie. Warmth and Glamour = win win. As for the Olsens, no need to even say why I love their looks , they are so fierce, but I'll go ahead anyway. Their eclecticism is what I adore - if anyone else wore what they do they would look ridiculous, but this duo pull off the most eccentric pieces with aplomb.

Well it's a bit late for me now, and I've got an early morning start tomorrow, so till next time people!

No comments:

Post a Comment