Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Singer.22 Lovin'




One of my favourite websites to browse for cool clothes is singer22.com. They have such an eclectic mix of labels, for clothes and accessories which really evoque that easy going, California sensibility - at least to me anyway. Not every label is evocative of that vibe but a large proportion of them do maintain a certain 'I just threw this one' vibe. Some of my top labels on the website, where you can actually buy the items too, are Wildfox, Alice + Olivia, One Teaspoon, Haute Hippie and Tolani.

The Tolani scarves are a particular favourite, and I've posted some pics from the Singer.22 website, of some of favourite celebrities sporting their chic scarves, as well as a beautiful maxi donned by Stephanie Pratt - who else misses The Hills?!

Also, I wanted to post some pics of their One Tespoon pieces. This is exactly the beachy, loose but trendy California vibe I was talking about.





The loose and light shawl-eque cover ups are so delicate and effortlessly glamourous, with an tough edge when paired with short shorts and killer jewellery. LOVE

Here are links to the Singer.22, Tolani, and One Teaspoon websites



No comments:

Post a Comment