Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Louis Vuitton AW 12

Hi All,
 
So things at the internship are crazy as we are all getting geared up for London Fashion Week and the shows for the brands we represent...it is a very great way to learn about this amazing industry called FASHION and we are all so excited!
 
I know that I still have two weeks left until the end of summer vacation, but September always brings with it the swiftest change of the seasons for me of the whole year. The leaves start to turn into that golden, glazed brown, the air is crisp and fresh, the beautiful September issues begin filtering into the newstands and all the footage from Fashion Week in New York can mean only one thing - Fall is on its way. And with a whole new season of inspiration, new fashions to try, old ones to re-work and refresh. As much as I LOVE summer, and definitely need the sun to keep me happy, I must say that Autumn/Winter fashion is always more fun and close what I love about fashion. You can layer and pair rich coats with boots, fur trimmed gloves, chunky scarves and knits...the list goes on...
 
I wanted to share one of my favourite ad campaigns for Fall, and the show which will probably drive my choices in fashion for the season - Marc Jacobs' fantastical, whimsical and breathtaking show for Louis Vuitton. The hats are beautiful, the coats impeccable and the bags are so sumptuous! It's like Dr Suess and Charles Dickens had a conversation which Marc Jacobs overheard and coupled with his own unique stamp.
 
A feast for the eyes...
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment