Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

London Living

Hi Guys,
 
So I wanted to do a post about an adorable fabric store I came across one day whilst running an intern errand for work on Berwick St in Soho called The Silk Society. I loved the fabrics there, they were all so luxurious and beautiful. I have also put up some pictures of other cute streets around that area. The infamous Carnaby Street with the cutest little alleyways leading off it, one of which lead onto this goregous little courtyard with cafes and vintage stores. Just some sweet snapshopts from London, with much love <3
 

 
Gorgeous gold...
 








Blushing tones...
 




Oxford Street at sundown - still buzzing as alive. You've got to love London...






 
I chic woman I spotted on my way home from work one night on the doorstep of Olives (a bar and restaurant in South Kensington- the area I live in). I really need to do some more posts of the cute places around my area. Living in South Ken has been amazing, I adore the area. There are such cute cafes and restaurants, not to mention its within walking distance of the Victoria and Albert Museum. More on South Ken to come soon...
 
Until then!
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment